新西方网>英语>新观点>名师领导>注释

新观点英语中最美最经典的50句

2017-11-24 15:49

泉源:互联网

作者:

  1.炎天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋日的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那边。

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

  2.天下上的一队小小的流落者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的笔墨里。

  A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

  3.天下对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永久的接吻。

  The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.  It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

  4.是大地的泪点,使她的浅笑连结着芳华不谢。

  It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

  5.无垠的戈壁热烈寻求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who  shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

  6.要是你因得到了太阳而堕泪,那么你也将得到群星了。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  7.舞蹈着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的活动呢。你肯挟  瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

  The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing  water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

  8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,烦扰着我的梦魂。

  Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

  9.有一次,我们梦见各人都是不相识的。我们醒了,却晓得我们原是相亲相爱的。

  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  10.忧思在我的内心清静下去,正如暮色到临在沉寂的山林中。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

  11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(爱)的乐声。

  Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

  12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”

  “是永久的疑问。”

  “天空呀,你答复的话是什么?”

  “是永久的缄默沉静。”

  What language is thine, O sea?

  The language of eternal question.   What language is thy answer, O sky?

  The language of eternal silence.

  13.悄悄地听,我的心呀,听那天下的低语,这是它对你求爱的表现呀。

  Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

  14.发明的秘密,有如夜间的暗中--是巨大的。而知识的幻影却不外如晨间之雾。

  The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.   Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

  15.不要由于绝壁是高的,便让你的恋爱坐在绝壁上。

  Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

  16.我今晨坐在窗前,天下如一个路人似的,停顿了一会,向我点颔首又走已往了。

  I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops  for a moment, nods to me and goes.

  17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的内心欢腾地微语着。

  There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their  whisper of joy in my mind.

  18.你看不见你本身,你所瞥见的只是你的影子。

  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

  19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。

  My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.

  20.我不克不及挑选那最好的。是那最好的挑选我。

  I cannot choose the best.  The best chooses me.

  21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了本身后面。

  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on  their back.

  22.我的存在,对我是一个永世的神奇,这便是生存。

  That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

  23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响答复那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的缄默沉静着?” “我不外是一朵花。”

  We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,  but who are you so silent?“   I am a mere flower.

  24.苏息与事情的干系,正如眼睑与眼睛的干系。

  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的气力,便是生长的气力。

  Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  26.神盼望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和地皮。

  God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun  the earth.

  27.灼烁如一个赤身的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不晓得人是会欺  诈的。

  The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

  28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你本身吧,不要到你镜子的阿谀去找寻。

  O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

  29.我的心把她的海浪活着界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:  “我爱你。”

  My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon  it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee. "

  30.“月儿呀,你在期待什么呢?”

  “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”

  Moon, for what do you wait?

  To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

  31.绿树长到了我的窗前,好像是喑哑的大地收回的盼望的声响。

  The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

  32.神本身的清早,在他本身看来也是新颖的。

  His own mornings are new surprises to God.

  33.生命从天下失掉资产,恋爱使它失掉代价。

  Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth  by the claims of love.

  34.干涸的河床,并不谢谢它的已往。

  The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

  35.鸟儿愿为一大札。

  云儿愿为一只鸟。

  The bird wishes it were a cloud.

  The cloud wishes it were a bird.

  36.瀑布歌颂道:“我失掉自在时便有了歌声了。”

  The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“

  37.我说不出这心为什么那样冷静地颓废着。

  是为了它那未曾要求,未曾晓得,未曾记得的小小的必要。

  I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.

  It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

  38.妇人,你在摒挡家务的时间,你的伯仲歌颂着,正如山间的溪水歌颂着在小石中流过。

  Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

  39.当太阳横过东方的海面时,对着西方留下他的末了的还礼。

  The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation  to the East.

  40.不要由于你本身没有胃口而去叱责你的食品。

  Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

  41.群树如表现大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。

  The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep  at the heaven.

  42.你轻轻地笑着,差别我说什么话。而我以为,为了这个,我已等候得久了。

  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this  I had been waiting long.

  43.水里的游鱼是缄默沉静的,海洋上的兽类是闹热热烈繁华的,空中的飞鸟是歌颂着的。

  但是,人类却兼有海里的缄默沉静,地上的闹热热烈繁华与空中的音乐。

  The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,  the bird in the air is singing.  But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and  the music of the air.

  44.天下在犹豫之心的琴弦上跑已往,奏出担心的乐声。

  The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making  the music of sadness.

  45.他把他的刀剑看成他的天主。

  当他的刀剑成功的时间他本身却失败了。

  He has made his weapons his gods.  When his weapons win he is defeated himself.

  46.神从发明中找到他本身。

  God finds himself by creating.

  47.暗影戴上她的面幕,机密地,温和地,用她的缄默沉静的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。

  Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,  with her silent steps of love.

  48.群星不怕显得象萤火那样。

  The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

  49.谢谢神,我不是一个权利的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。

  I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with  the living creatures that are crushed by it.

  50.心是锋利的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不运动。

  The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

(编辑:何莹莹)

官方微信:新西方英语 (微信号:xdfyyw

听说读写译学习要领、英美剧最新资讯,请扫二维码,存眷我们! 

猜你喜好

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            新西方英语领导专区

            班级称号 上课所在 上课工夫 用度 细致

            核心保举

            佳构直播

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件泉源:新西方"的全部笔墨、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新西方教诲科技团体(含本网和新西方网) 全部,任何媒体、网站或小我私家未经本网协议受权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方法复制、颁发。曾经本网协议受权的媒体、网站,在下载利用时必需注明"稿件泉源:新西方",违者本网将依法追查执法责任。

            本网未注明"稿件泉源:新西方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于通报更多信息之目标,并不料味着附和转载稿的看法或证明其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或小我私家从本网下载利用,必需保存本网注明的"稿件泉源",并自尊版权等执法责任。如私自窜改为"稿件泉源:新西方",本网将依法追查执法责任。

            如本网转载稿触及版权等题目,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新西方网接洽,德律风:010-60908555。

            热搜要害词